Thursday, July 1, 2010

Take a Nature Walk with Me!

Today I had a dental appointment, and as I was waiting on the bus I noticed that the one that I usually take was full (as usual), but the one behind it was empty. It was going to Orchard Beach. I live about a 40-60 minute walk from Orchard Beach so the bus was going my way, but not in front of my home. I decided to save a fare and enjoy the blessing of seeing YHWH's creation, which I want to share with you! My asthma was bothering me somewhat, but after two puffs of the inhaler I felt like walking.

On the way home on the bus, it struck me that YHWH didn't give us a car. When He created us He gave us two feet and a horse or a camel. It wasn't until the last century or so ago that we had cars and other vehicles. We are so ruined and that's why we are so out of shape. I was so happy and blessed to walk today!

When most people think of the Bronx, they probably think of this... (I did not take this photo.)

Photobucket

But there is so much more to the Bronx! I live on a very small island, which is 1 1/2 miles long and 1/4 mile wide (at its widest point). (I did not take this photo either.)

Photobucket

It's separated from the mainland by a small forest, which I am going to show you just a little bit of. Are you ready?

I apologize, but Blogger will not allow me to post the html codes here. It tells me that there is an error with the tag braces, so instead of taking the time to figure that out, you will have to look at the photos from my Facebook account, which might be easier than loading all of there here, as there are so many! You can view them here, and I had added the connotations there, as well.

Love,
Kimberly ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment