Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day Twenty Eight of My Health Journey and a Beautiful Photo

Well, this will actually be a pretty short post, down to the details. This has been a pretty bad day.

Fri-day evening before the Sabbath we had beef wraps. They had only beef, cilantro and sauce.

Photobucket

The meat was lean and my husband (who made them) cut all the fat off around the edges. After that we had some cantaloupe.

Satur-day morning, I made a quick smoothie from bananas, pineapple and orange and some kale.

Photobucket

Satur-day night we had chicken stir fry on yellow rice.

Photobucket

This is the rice we use, though I know that brown rice would be healthier. My husband does most of the shopping (except when we go together to the produce store) and he isn't accustomed to buying brown rice yet.

Photobucket

Today my husband woke up and left before I woke up. Being alone, I did not juice or make a smoothie. I have just had a couple of rolls and a little leftover soup. I like the Martin's Potato Rolls just because they ask God to bless their customers on every package.

Photobucket

Tonight, I believe we are going to have more of the stir fry on rice.

And here is a pretty photo that I promised. It was taken from a location on the island.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment