Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day Twenty One of My Health Journey

Wow! I have been so busy with Facebook and Yahoo mail today that I almost didn't have time to write my blog. Messages just kept coming to be answered, but it's a good thing. I have met a relative the last few days. I have met two ladies that live just over the Long Island Sound from me (I knew them, but didn't know they were that close), I have been asked to act as a prayer intercessor and am also gathering more prayer requests for my list - if you have one email me or leave a comment. It's just been a blessed week, really, but today has been very eventful for me! I was feeling kind of spiritually deadened lately, and I didn't know what it was. Now I do! The one that came to me for intercessory prayer has also asked that I talk to his friend about the Messiah - she wants to know more of Him. I was needing to feel useful! It has brought me back alive spiritually! You know, every day when I first get on the computer I post a Scripture to my Facebook, and I receive a great satisfaction out of that, but when you are not ACTIVE in the body you feel dead. It's just like water, which is also a living compound - when it sits still it stagnates. YHWH created us to WORK for Him. Work is Worship! Work keeps us alive! I am alive this week and happy!

I also want to thank everyone that is following me. It's a slow go, and I have been debating whether or not to just stop this blog - if it even edifies anyone, so new follower - you have made my day and answered my question! :D I also know that a lot comment on Facebook and don't follow, so I keep those in mind, as well. But I DO appreciate YOU!

As far as my day has gone (and you know about my emotions from above) last night my husband and I had a salad, which contained a bit of chicken. Here's his:

Photobucket

and here's mine:

Photobucket

and I realized I have been forgetting my flax seed, so I took an extra helping of those and sprinkled on top.

Photobucket

I am forgetting, before that we had some (just a tiny bit) of spaghetti that I heated up.

Other than that, we had a banana that we split.

Today, he left early, so we didn't have breakfast together. He just drank his cup of ginger tea and left. I am so glad he barely drinks coffee anymore! So today I also had a cup of ginger tea and a salad - with plenty of flax seeds and no chicken! I weighed today and have lost three more pounds, for a total of 13 pounds - I had gained a few back out of the 14 1/2 if you remember.

I took Dr. Mercola's Nutritional Typing Test yesterday evening, and it advised me that I am

Photobucket

MIXED!! Maybe that's why I am having such a hard time with not eating meat and always end up eating it? I'm not convinced. Before Noah man didn't eat meat and meat is loaded with fat through and through, which turns our blood to fat. I am aware of that, but why don't I feel full unless I eat meat - even a bit of meat chicken in my salad makes me feel more satisfied. Well, I will consider his results. Maybe I should eat meat in moderation (?). If only I could afford organic/grass fed meat!

Well, I am running late tonight getting the posting up, so I think I will cut it short here.

Love,
Kimberly ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment