Thursday, March 18, 2010

Our Trip to Manhattan on March 17, 2010 Part 2

Here is the next batch of photos from the trip. Again, click on them to see the full photo, as Blogspot covers most of them up.

This is looking across the street to Madison Square Park.

Photobucket

This is the famous Flat Iron Building.

Photobucket

This is just a street I was on and happened to snap a shot.

Photobucket

Looking toward Madison Square Garden...

Photobucket

This is the first time I have ever seen a cupcake truck. No wonder America has such a weight problem.

Photobucket

I thought this was a pretty building. I like the colors.

Photobucket

I also thought this was a pretty building.

Photobucket

I thought that the leaves around these round windows were pretty.

Photobucket

Here is the top of a church, which looks like a castle.

Photobucket


I really liked these apartments and their little balconies.

Photobucket

This is the New York City Health and Racquet Club. I thought the building was pretty.

Photobucket

I liked this building, because it looks colonial.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wet Noses Doggy Gym... I guess some people have more money than they know what to do with, LOL.

Photobucket

A crowded Manhattan street...

Photobucket

This was my destination. Strand Bookstore is my favorite store - so many bargains there!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just thought this was an adorable window dressing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I will stop here, so as not to make an extra long post, and will continue in Part 3.

Love,
Kimberly ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment