Thursday, March 18, 2010

Our Trip to Manhattan on March 17, 2010 Part 3

This will be the last part, I believe. As always, click on the photo to see the whole thing since Blogspot covers most of the photo up.

This is Union Square - crowded as usual.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Beth Israel Medical Center.

Photobucket

This is Union Square subway entrance.

Photobucket

This is a building with a symbol on it I am pretty sure is occultic.

Photobucket

The back of my head, LOL.

Photobucket

Babies R US...

Photobucket

Some building... I think it is a restaurant.

Photobucket

This is a building, which says W Union Square on top.

Photobucket

While walking by Union Square, we happened to come across a hungry squirrel.

Photobucket

He was looking for food.

Photobucket

We called him...

Photobucket

and he looked at us.

Photobucket

He came VERY close to us...

Photobucket

and I had no choice but to give him a cracker, which I had bought for the bus ride but did not eat. (He took it straight out of my hand.)

Photobucket

He took it around to the other side of the tree and began munching away.

Photobucket

This is Barnes and Noble.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is another view of that occultic building... from afar.

Photobucket

Just some groups of buildings...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I liked the colors on the building on the corner.

Photobucket

This is the pet store that I bought my hamster, Simcha, at.

Photobucket

A neat building...

Photobucket

Another neat building...

Photobucket

I liked the entrance of this building.

Photobucket

Such pretty ivy...

Photobucket

A pretty building...

Photobucket

This is where we stopped to eat supper... It's pizza, but it is whole wheat and gluten free. This is the website to Mozzarelli's.

Photobucket

Here is our pizza. The regular one is my husband's, and the tomato and spinach slice is mine.

Photobucket

Here is the Empire State Building all lit up in green for St. Patrick's Day.

Photobucket

This is Madison Square Garden at night - where we get on the bus to go home.

Photobucket

And here is where we get off the bus in the Bronx to transfer to the bus, which takes us to our home.

Photobucket

I had to show you this tiny store at the train station. It is one of the smallest stores I have ever seen, though believe it or not - there are some smaller ones in Manhattan.

Photobucket

That's it. I hope that you have enjoyed your virtual trip through some of Manhattan. Next time I go, I will invite you again. :)

Love,
Kimberly ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment