Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hello everyone!!

Hello everyone. I created this blog last summer, but never had time to really figure out what I wanted to do with it, or figure out how I would have the time to deal with it, as I am a full-time student. I do have alot to share though, and have decided to reopen my blog and share it.

I am an aspiring raw foodists. I am not 100%, nor an I even vegan, but I eat as much raw foods as I can in my diet, and I love to make raw foods as I have time. I will share pictures and tutorials on that.

I will also share some cooked foods. Who doesn't love food - whether it is raw or cooked?

I am also an aspiring writer. I do quite a bit of writing for school, and also just write something on my own from time to time. A few friends said that I should make a webpage for my writings, but I don't have time to design that. For that reason, I am going to try to figure out how to upload them here, so expect to see some writings.

I also plan on posting some pictures of surroundings here as I go out. I know everyone likes to virtually travel. :)

I plan on featuring some decorating tips, and things like that - maybe craft ideas.

And lastly, but certainly not least importantly - I am a believer in Yeshua or Jesus Christ, as I use to call Him. Yeshua is His Hebrew name, and so some days I expect to just share my heart about this and my walk with Him, and Abba (The Father) YHWH or as some just call Him - God.

I will try to post often, but can't be sure how often. I am addicted to a few blogs myself, so I know how people always look for something new in "blog land."

Now, about me -- Well, I already said I am a believer, and I attend Liberty University. I am pursuing my bachelor degree in religion right now. I just received my associates degree in religion in May of 2009. I love Yeshua with all my heart, and want to dedicate my life to serving Him. I am a Messianic believer.

I am transplanted from Tennessee to New York. Hence, the name of the blog, City Island Southern Girl. I like both places. I miss the mountains of Tennessee, but here in New York I have the ocean. I love both because they are majestic creations, and make me think of YHWH, our gracious God.

I have pets! I have guinea pigs and a hamster, so of course, I will share them too. :) They are a big part of this rodent mommy's life!

That's about all the information I can think of to get this page rolling. As I think of more relevant things I will post them. I hope lots of readers enjoy this new blog! I am sure I will love you all!

Blessings,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment