Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Little Visitor

Satur-day night, as my husband and I were installing the bedroom A/C unit, we had a little ladybug to fly in through the window. He crawled upon my hand, but as soon as I tried to put him back outside he flew away in our home somewhere, never to be seen again...

Until today! This morning my husband found him on our bed... just as bright and beautiful as he was Satuday night. We really thought that he would die hidden away in our home, but YHWH had other plans for the little fella.

Here he lay, all red and magnificent as the day he was created.

Photobucket

We took a few pictures of him and enjoyed him as we tried to feed him some cilantro - then we found out that he eats aphids and insects. Good for him! :)

Photobucket

Then it was time for him to go. My husband managed to get him on a wooden shim and I carried him to the window and set him free.

Photobucket

Bye little ladybug! I will miss him, but glad he gets to go eat his fill of aphids, as I had nothing to feed him in here.

Love,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment