Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day Five of My Health Journey

Well I really haven't eaten that much since yesterday when I last posted. My husband and I split an apple last night, then we ate a bowl of cantaloupe, and today I have only had an apple - no juice or nothing! My husband has had an orange today and a bowl of cantaloupe. I have a bowl left, as well, but, to tell the truth, I haven't really been that hungry. It's 3:56 now. I ate my apple at around 10:30 or 11:00, and I got hungry after that but it passed. I just have a light hunger now - but not enough to eat anything. Tonight we are going to have another meal of lo mein (noodles, broccoli, green onions and mushrooms) and I guess that we will have some more fruit, as well. I will post what we ate tomorrow or Satur-day evening.

I have lost 9 pounds now since Sun-day. Today is Thurs-day. Since yesterday I have noticed mucous breaking up in my lungs and I had a little bit of swelling in my legs that has left this week, as well. I am in a good mood (as normal) but am still tired - I think it's the drastic calorie reduction I have made this week. It's a good thing that I have a break from school now and am not that rushed to do anything. I can just kind of lay back and relax a bit. I guess that's it for today.... I didn't take any pictures, so I will leave you with this one. This is my favorite place to be, (just a short walk from my home) to reflect on the Creator's mighty power.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment