Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Has Abba (Our Father in Heaven) Ever Given You Anything (other than your food, home, normal blessings)?

Well, when I made this blog (although I mostly use my Facebook for the glory of our Father in Heaven) I said that it was also to sometimes glorify Him here. Since I just took a photo of the books that I read on health, I also took a photo or where I do my school work and just look online.

Well, here it is.

Photobucket

You can see here that it has plenty of room under the table for me to put my legs through and use it as a little desk. The photo below, I think, demonstrates that.

Photobucket

Well, I would like to share a little story about this table with you. Back about 4 years ago I would sit on the bed and study the Bible. I wasn't even in school yet, but I would sit here and read and take notes - and my back would break, because I would just double over to reach the notebook laying on the bed. I didn't ask YHWH (Hebrew name for God) but He knew my mind - that I wished i had a table to sit on the bed to write on. The next week my husband was taking out the trash, (and I had not even told him that I was in need of a table), but he came upstairs carrying this table and gave it to me, saying that one of the neighbors had thrown it away. Well, the saying "Someone's trash is another's treasure" is true, because I have treasured it since, and have gotten so much use out of it. I set my laptop on it. Sometimes I just sit here and read and take notes on it. It's been great, and I know that YHWH touched someone to sit it out there just for me! It's kind of rugged, but it's a treasure to me! I just love simple things, and I couldn't love this more, as it came from the heart of YHWH.

Another time, this time two years ago, we were having a miserably hot day! The A/C in our bedroom was freezing up and wouldn't cool a thing. Now, if you have asthma or high blood pressure, (or any other disease, I imagine) the heat makes you feel only worse! I prayed to YHWH and asked Him to please have mercy on me. My husband was gone that day and I would look out the window for him from time to time. Not long after this I looked out and saw an A/C sitting outside my apartment on the sidewalk. When my husband came home he brought it upstairs and installed it. It was dirty and had leaves inside, but it was practically brand new, and that is what we use in the kitchen now. As for the bedroom A/C unit, I don't know what was wrong with it that day, but it also works just fine now - so we have two - which is a good thing as neither cools the whole apartment. Our living room doesn't have any windows, neither does our bathroom, so we have no A/C in either of those rooms.

Here is the A/C, which YHWH sent to me.

Photobucket

Oh, there have been other things too. Like, He arranged things perfectly for me to be able to go to my daddy's memorial and there have been times when I have found a few dollars in my purse when I just know that I had none, or an unexpected gift.

All this is a testimony that Yahushua's word is true, when He said, "Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask Him."

If you have ever had anything given to you by the Father in Heaven, please feel free to post a comment below.

Love,
Kimberly ♥

2 comments:

  1. I'm sitting here nodding in complete agreement with every word! Many times we've been down to our very last penny, not knowing where we'd get the money to pay this bill or that one, and every time, Yahweh came through just in the nick of time!

    Not really a need, but a want, was a Maine Coon cat. Always loved how they look and what I've read about their nature and behavior. But when they start out at around $750 per kitten from a breeder, I never gave any thought to ever getting one.

    Then one night I was out in our backyard, heard the loudest screaming coming from the other side of the shed. Took my flashlight over there and scooped up the TINIEST little kitten I've ever seen. Yup, she's a full blood Maine Coon (named her Angel -- WHAT ELSE?), and I have Yahweh to thank for gifting her to me, because we could never have afforded to buy one. He is just SO TOTALLY AWESOME and spoils me greatly! :>

    ReplyDelete