Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day Eleven of My Health Journey - and Another Cute Truck

Well today I don't have any pictures of food, but I do have one of another truck, which my husband took this morning. I was still asleep, and as he sat at the kitchen window this truck of antiquity pulled up at the library and he was totally engrossed with it. I like old cars and trucks too. We are both so nostalgic! Modern things are just built to tear up. It's an agenda. Have you ever heard of planned obsolescence? You can read about that here and here (thanks to my friend Tim for giving me the links). Anyway, here is the beautiful blue truck!

Photobucket

As far as food goes, a friend sent a blessing of spaghetti last night, so we had that for supper and I had a baked potato for lunch with a little butter, seasoning salt, cayenne pepper, curry, turmeric, paprika and blended herbs. Even though I am not able to be raw these days, due to funds, I am staying under 1,000 calories a day, so I am still meeting my goal there. Everything that I have been drinking has been filtered water, other than the milk drink my husband gave me on Satur-day night, so I am not taking any empty calories from drinks. I have been wanting to drink some tea, but I'm out of honey so I won't drink any until I get it. I don't want to drink any white sugar. I lost another two pound today, from the few pounds that I had gained back so now I am at a total of twelve pounds lost in the past ten days. I am still happy, because that's a very good loss for one week, and when I get back on track with the raw it will continue to go down. I am feeling pretty good. I didn't sleep well last night - I slept in bits and pieces, so I am a little tired, but I had a great dream last night! Granted, when I have dreams that have a spiritual undertone they are the best, as I know that YHWH gave them to me, but this was one of the best secular dreams I have ever had! I was in a huge hotel or something. It was very old and someone told me to restore it, and so I was visioning what I was going to do and what it would look like. Boy, that was a dream! That would be my dream period! I love to decorate things!

Well, that's about all I have to share today. It seems my depression has passed. I rarely ever get depressed, so it must have been the effects of the food. Cooked food does cause depression!

No comments:

Post a Comment