Monday, June 14, 2010

Fresh Juice

I haven't shown a post about juicing lately - but have been showing how to eat healthier homemade cheese, butter - and desserts. Not that they are particularly healthy, but if you are like me and crave sweets now and then - they beat store-bought preservative and additive packed deserts to pieces! I bet you all thought I have abandoned juicing! Not so! I haven't been doing it everyday, because money had been kind of tighter lately, but still juice a few times per week.
Today I made a juice with:

Photobucket
  • 1 pounds of carrots
  • 1 medium beet
  • 5 sticks of celery
  • 1 bell pepper
  • 1 red delicious apple
  • 1 golden delicious apple
  • 1 clove of garlic
  • 1/2 lemon
and it was yummy!

In a Jack Lalanne juicer these ingredients made 4  glasses like this - about 32 ounces. (Ignore the bit of towel lint on the glass, which I didn't notice until now.)

Photobucket
Love,
Kimberly  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment