Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Banana, orange and mango smoothie

It's really been a while since I have had a smoothie. Actually, I had a couple last week, but those were the first in a while that I had had. i was going to post them, but at the time I kept forgetting to charge my camera. They were just like this one, however, except that I added blueberries and spinach, which I am out of now.

This one is really simple - and I don't ever really go by a recipe, but just combine whatever I have around the house at the time.

In this one, I added:
  • 2 bananas
  • 2 oranges
  • about 1/2 cup of mango. (I didn't measure it as it was frozen and practically came out in one big block, but if my eyes judge right, it was about 1/2 cup).
Photobucket

I just blended everything up for about 2 minutes and it turned out to be probably the smoothest smoothie I have ever had! Delicious! It reminded me of sort of a peachy flavor.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm going to run now. Since I began to post it has started storming. See you next time.

Love,
Kimberly ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment