Thursday, April 29, 2010

Plaque in the Arteries

I haven't been talking about eating raw that much since I have been in Tennessee, and the truth is - I have barely been eating raw! I have been eating cooked food, junk, and even drinking sodas! What is it about being at your mom's house? Sentiments of sweetness from the past - I guess. My family has been wanting me to cook banana bread (lots of it), banana pudding, I have been making casseroles, pinto beans, hamburgers, potato soup, and too much to list. I have also been eating popcorn and some snacks. I have been drinking carrot juice and an occasional salad - but I have been bad! That means detox when I go home. My husband and I have been talking about doing some serious raw fooding next month!

Today my mother and I went to the doctor and I saw a poster with this on it:

Photobucket

I think it has encouraged me to think about detoxing and eating clean even more. It's going to be back to my healthier diet as soon as I get home! I have had DVT (Deep Veing Thrombosis) before, at the age of 25, and am at a high risk for blood clots as it is, so I definitely don't want all this in my veins!

I hope this photo encourages you too!

Love,
Kimberly ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment