Thursday, April 15, 2010

Little Doors and Compartments

I love little doors and compartments. I don't know why, but I just think they are so cute and they really appeal to my eyes, so you can imagine how thrilled I was when my husband found this compartment under my sink, but my love for doors and cabinets doesn't stop there. Nope! I love them on...

trucks

Photobucket

Photobucket

cabinets

Photobucket

desks

Photobucket

ovens

Photobucket

and more.

I just love doors, drawers, and any kind of little compartment. I know... I am easily amused...

but the last time I came to my mom's, which was last summer, her wall looked like this:

Photobucket

so you can imagine how thrilled I was to come this time and see what the landlord had done to it. He installed a small door to get to the central heating and air area so that he could clean it out. Now it looks like this:

Photobucket

Is there anything similar that you find cute?

Love,
Kimberly ♥

2 comments:

  1. Well YOU are cute!!

    Thank you Kimberly for all of your sweet comments on my blog - I wanted you to know how much I appreciate you. Because I really do.

    Loved this post also - I am always drawn to little niches and alcoves... they are cute to me too.


    Love,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kim. I appreciate you too. You always brighten my day! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete