Thursday, April 29, 2010

Trip to the Doctor with My mother

Today I accompanied my mother to the doctor. She will be alone here after I leave for New York next Tuesday. so our main purpose was for me to talk to the doctor to see if I could get him talked into getting her some help. He said that hospice is out of the question since she does not have a terminal illness, but he would try to see about the home health service. I just want someone to come and check on her a few times a week and help her out, so that would be fine. But the doctor encouraged her to start going out and I agree with him on that. It would do her a world of good!

Well, here is our trip. The van picked us up. The driver was a lady and was so nice!

Photobucket

Mom lives really close to the hospital, so it was like a 5-7 minute trip. The hospital was built somewhere around 10 years ago or less, so it is really nice. (Even though here you can only see the medical buildings with the doctors' offices in them.

Photobucket

The picture below, I did not take, but it shows the hospital.


Here is my mother entering the office.

Photobucket

The office is just adorable! My mom's doctor's wife decorated it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the colors back in the actual office part. Look at those floors! Cute!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Many of the offices here in this town support local artists, and it is the case with my mom's doctor. Isn't this adorable?

Photobucket

After seeing the doctor he sent her out to have some blood drawn.

Photobucket

In the meantime I managed to sneak in a few pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved these photos of the local mountains! I can imagine having a house right in the pictures. I know - I'm dreaming!

Photobucket

When my mom had finished with her business (and visiting) we went out to sit in the lobby and wait for the van to pick us back up.

Photobucket

And I took some more photos. I love the trees!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Bradford pear trees are just amazing in full bloom!

Photobucket

And then the van came and we are now back home. I really wish I could have gotten out more to show you this town, but I have photos, which I took last summer, and I can add them later as time passes along.

Love,
Kimberly ♥

3 comments:

  1. I think I would love your hometown, seems like such a pretty place to live. I also love the paintings in your moms doctors office -- thay are so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I noticed my spelling error too -- they!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Blythe. Let's kidnap my husband and move here. ;) I miss it!

    ReplyDelete