Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easy Cantaloupe Snack or Meal

I am sorry I haven't posted anything in a few days. Most of my Facebook friends know that I lost my father this week, and had to fly from New York to Tennessee. In addition to that, I have had to work really hard to catch up on my school work. By the grace of YHWH (God) I did! HalleluYah!

So, here I am in my Mom's kitchen for this month

Photobucket

Photobucket

as opposed to my yellow kitchen in New York.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I do not have my Jack Lelanne juicer, my dehydrator or even a dehydrator here. I do have a Hamilton Beach juicer, which I plan on only juicing carrots, here though, but it is terrible! It was my first juicer and it's loud, it leaves the pulp soggy and it fills up quick and must be emptied between the start and end process of making the juice, so I don't expect I will make too much raw recipes here, but this is one thing that I can have - and it's EASY AS PIE!

Just cut up a few slices of cantaloupe, chop up some spinach, add some salt and olive oil, and voila - you have a delicious, healthy snack or meal.

Photobucket

Love,
Kimberly ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment