Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pictures from Tennessee to New York

Well, I am back in New York now. I had a beautiful flight home. I had a bit of a delay as the plane was grounded for 1 hour and 15 minutes before we left Charlotte, North Carolina and for about 15 minutes I was in excruciating pain due to the pressure in the cabin. I felt like there was a combination of my head trying to explode and about twenty bees being in my ears stinging me, but every bit of it glorified our heavenly Father and the whole time I was in the air all I could do was look out the window in amazement and think of Him and His handiwork. I would go through all the pain again to see His amazing creation. I love flying!!! I took 173 pictures from the time I left my mom's home until I arrived in Queens. I have just put them in a slide show as there are too many to paste here, so I will just be quiet and let you go and look at the glory of YHWH (God). Just follow the link where it says, "here".

Go here to see the slide show.

Love,
Kimberly ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment