Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Apple Blueberry Bread

My family enjoyed my banana bread when I was in Tennessee, and since I have come back to New York my husband has also been enjoying it, so I decided to try a new recipe - apple blueberry bread. The recipe for the banana bread is here, but here is the recipe for the apple blueberry bread.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a food processor finely chop just about 2 large apples. I used Rome apples.
In a bowl blend together 1 cup of sugar, 2 eggs, 1 tsp. vanilla, tsp. cinnamon and 1/2 cup of oil.
Mix in the apple and about 1/2 - 3/4 cups of blueberries.
Mix in 2 cups of flour.
Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake just about an hour, or until you can stick in a butter knife and it comes back out clean.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Enjoy!

Love,
Kimberly ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment