Friday, May 14, 2010

My Mom's Furry Friend

I miss my mom. I really miss my mom, and I worry about her since daddy died. I use to call her every other day or ever three days, but now I try to call her every day, except Saturdays, as I call no one on the Sabbath, and by the time the Sabbath is over it's too late to call as late phone calls scare her. But she's not the only one from her house hold I miss. I miss her cat, as well. He's a beautiful short hair domestic yellow tabby. When she moved there about two years ago the cat also started coming. He was wild and starving to death. For the longest time he would only come to this wall, and she would have to carry his food out there and sit it on the wall.

Photobucket

The first winter came and she told him he was going to have to move to the porch to eat. So he did, but he was still wild and wouldn't her let pet him. Now, that is ancient history. While he's still skittish, he lets a few people pet him and he enjoys for mom and me to sit out on the porch while he winds around the chairs rubbing upon our legs.

Here are some photos of him. It's so hard to get his pretty little face, as when you call his name for him to look up he comes toward you and gets too close for you to get a photo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this one!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And while I chat with Sam, this beautiful lady named Angel from next door also cries for attention.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you have enjoyed looking at the cats as much as I have enjoyed showing them to you.

Love,
Kimberly ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment