Monday, August 23, 2010

DaySixty of My Health Journey, Food Additives

Wow! It's been a few days. School started back today, but I started last week, and am so happy that I did because I got so far ahead, and now mostly have to only concentrate on my psychology class. The other class is theology, and is like my fourth or fifth theology class, so most of it is review.

Let me see if I can remember what all I have eaten. I can't possibly put a time with the foods, so just let me put the photos here.

A grilled cheese sandwich...

Photobucket

I had a lot of plums! Yum!!

Photobucket

I tried to make some peach preserves, but the recipe I followed did not turn out right. She said to chop the peaches up small and they would become mushy. Next time I will puree them, but, still, they were delicious! My husband and I rarely have sweets anymore, so this was our occasional sweet treat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

For breakfast one day we had an egg and toast, and a half of an orange.

Photobucket

I had a pear, a plum and some peas chopped up together.

Photobucket

Spaghetti (made from bow tie pasta) and a roll - pasta and sauce only - no meat...

Photobucket

Kiwi, pear and a plum...

Photobucket

Chicken and mashed potatoes...

Photobucket

More plums...

Photobucket

Another sweet treat. The small Italian plums were rather tart, so I put some sugar in them and cooked them.

Photobucket

An orange and a half of a banana...

Photobucket

I had a few pastrami sandwiches...

Photobucket

More orange...

Photobucket

Some toast...

Photobucket

and some brown rice...

Photobucket

As far as the bus shelter they broke down last week, they have replaced it, but still have more to do.


Photobucket

Photobucket

There was some kind of problem at the pizzaria across the street and three fire trucks came one night...

Photobucket

And some of you may know that I love spiders! As I ate one night I saw a U haul outside with a spider on it. It made my night! My husband and I got a big kick out of that, because this Hawaiian spider called the Smiley Face Spider or, more scientifically, Theridion grallator is one of my favorite spiders.

That's it for the excitement here! In good news, I have lost 23 pounds now! I am past the plateau! Yay! I can't wait to go down some more! It's a great feeling to lose (release) unwanted pounds! :)

Here's the next page for your food additive folder.

Photobucket

Love you!
Kimberly ♥

1 comment:

  1. Yummy~~~ I love all of the food in pics~~~

    i've been drinking bird nest soup every night (i only get the homemade kind back at home). the only reason why i drink it is because it's supposed to be good for complexion.

    i’ve been taking the store-bought kind online (e.g. www.geocities.jp/hongkong_bird_nest/index_e.htm of famous branded only of course) which is directly mailed from Hong Kong. this would be at a more affordable price.

    ReplyDelete