Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day Fifty Nine of My Health Journey, Food Additives

Well today I am tee minus 20 pounds and counting. I finally broke my plateau, but tomorrow I suspect I will be at 20 pounds again. You see, we had sandwiches again, and tomorrow I promised my husband that I would make him some peach preserves with toast. Tonight we are planning on having a grilled cheese sandwich, as well. I wonder how many pounds of weight loss that will cost us!

Today didn't start out good for me. There were people outside working. That wasn't what woke me up, however. It was my husband. He came and got in the bed at 8:15 and told me that there were people outside that had awoken him. I sleepily said, "What". He said, "They are breaking down the bus stop." Teenagers often come bu here and hit the glass part where the advertisements are, trying to break it; however, they never can. I think it's Plexiglas. So I asked my husband if he meant that the kids were attempting to vandalize it again. He replied, "No, it's some department." So I got up out of bed, and here's what I saw.

Photobucket



Even though that did not wake me, it made it difficult to return to a sleep state, nevertheless, I went back to bed, and when I woke up the second time, I found this.

Photobucket

Anyway, it's kind of been a sleepy day for me because of that. My sleep was also broken up due to some telemarketer calling.

Anyway, regarding our meals, Monday we had a grilled sandwich...

Photobucket

Some plums and green peas cut up together...

Photobucket

A baked potato with blue cheese dressing and some spices...

Photobucket

and I had some cherries on between that I did not photograph.

Tuesday we had a smoothie, which I didn't photograph, and then later in the day my husband made some very good chicken noodle soup. I couldn't decide which photo looked best...

my husband's in the Sabbath china (Styrofoam bowl)...

Photobucket

or mine...

Photobucket

For snack later we shared a large bowl of grapes.

Photobucket

The babies also had grapes.

Photobucket

Today, Wednesday, we had a smoothie for breakfast, made from one banana, one orange, one peach, one small yellow pepper, four small plums and some grapes (and the filtered water - about six ounces is what I always put).

Photobucket

It looked very pretty and purplish.

Photobucket

For lunch we had a chicken sandwich on whole-wheat. It tasted kind of like a chicken salad sandwich.

Photobucket

We also had a small bowl of left over chicken noodle soup, which I did not want to be redundant and photograph again. Later on, as metioned above, we will have another grilled cheese sandwich, and I will make toast and peach preserves for breakfast, which I will share on my next post.

Here's the next page of your booklet on food additives.

Photobucket

Love you all - thanks for reading!

Blessings,
Kimberly ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment