Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day Sixty Two of My Health Journey, Food Additives

Well, today I am 25 pounds lighter than I was June 23rd, and my husband is 20 pounds lighter! We are both so happy! May the momentum pick up even further! We were on a plateau for almost a month... me fluctuating between 18 and 20 pounds and him fluctuating between 15 and 18 but now it's gone and these last 5 pounds have just seemed to melt off with ease!

Here's what I ate yesterday...

Some black beans that I had cooked. When they are soaked and cooked they turn red. This is about 1/2 cup or so. I just ate enough to get rid of a little hunger pang I had.

Photobucket

For supper we had scrambled eggs, toast, fried peppers and mushrooms and a banana.

Photobucket

For snack we had 1/2 of a banana and split these few grapes.

Photobucket

This morning we had juice from 6 carrots, 2 apples, a lime, a clove or garlic, a cucumber and a pepper - and I put a kiwi in mine - hubby's allergic.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also had a banana for lunch.

That's been it for yesterday and so far today. My appetite has grown less over the past week, which is a good thing.

Here's your next page for your food additive folder. Sorry I can't say too much. Psychology has me psyched out, LOL.

Photobucket

Blessings,
Kimberly ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment