Monday, September 13, 2010

To the Market - Lots of Raw Inspiration!!

Well, today was my bit shopping trip. It's been a while since I really stocked up on raw foods due to money constraints, but things are a little bit better for us so I wanted to take advantage. When I have the money my cravings and desires are for raw foods! I have taken you to this place before.

I started out my trip (in photos) with the subway train.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I took a few photos along the walk to the store. I embarrass my husband so bad, but the nice thing if someone stops us - I can pass as a tourist from Tennessee. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And we arrive!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I embarrass my husband so badly. I took photos of the buggy inside the store, so you could get a perspective of how much we bought - mostly raw!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also took one outside the store after everything was purchased and bagged.

Photobucket

Did you see that durian in the front of my cart? Well my husband tried to get me to hide it. I told him no way. That is my pride and joy of the purchase! Again, I say that I embarrass him. When we went to the household section, after I had the buggy all full of food, a lady stopped me and asked me what it was, and so I made a new acquaintance over a durian.

Here are the photos of what we bought.

Photobucket

Photobucket







Photobucket

Photobucket

Those yellow things above are Korean melons.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now, to put everything in perspective.

These are all the grapes I bought.

Photobucket

This is all the greens.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ten pounds of carrots. . .

Photobucket

I think these are cherries, but the store called them something else.

Photobucket

And this is all the fruit.

Photobucket

I hope this inspires you just a bit to eat more healthy! :)

Blessings,
Kimberly ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment