Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day Seventy Five of My Health Journey

Hello friends! It has been a busy week for me. I have ran a day or two over what I normally do. I am sorry about that. Psychology is easily the hardest class I have ever taken. It's not hard, but it's that they give us three very intense chapters in one week and expect us to read, understand and remember. I found out that the test is open book/open notes, so with the amount that I have been studying I think I can easily pass, but that's not the point. The point is that I paid to learn these courses, and they move at such a fast pace that it is impossible to retain everything covered. They even admit that they cover 16 weeks of material in an 8 week class. Anyway, that is my dilema, and why I have been a bit AWOL.

I haven't been eating that healthy. The reason is that my husband does most of the shopping, except when we go together and stock up on raw fruits and vegetables. I haven't had time for that. My husband does a good job shopping usually, but he's been on a sausage (all-natural beef) and egg kick, and also he has wanted pizza, so we have been having that. The good news is that for some reason I have actually lost a pound and am back at 25 pounds down from my original top weight.

Again, I don't remember the days to match up when I ate what so I will just post the meals. . .

One night for supper we just picked. . . we didn't even make a plate. We had. . .

a salad. . .

Photobucket

an ear of corn. . .

Photobucket

and picked on a chicken, which we had from leftovers.

Photobucket

We had juice a few days. I believe this is what maintained my weight loss.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had a hamburger and chips one day. Actually, it's not a hamburger, but a cubed steak. Hamburger (ground beef) kind of scares me. It carries E-coli worse than steaks do.

Photobucket

My husband had a lot of eggs and sausages, while I would just eat a couple of sausages. I have so been craving fruit, and have just not been enthused about the sausage and eggs.

Photobucket

We have had some more of that baked Italian chicken and pesto tortellini from the deli.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My husband made us a pizza one night.

Photobucket

And just for humor I had to throw this one in. When I cook I wash as I go, and by the time that the food is ready, you almost can't tell anyone's been in the kitchen. I can't stand a big mess. Well, girls, this is how a man cooks pizza. Not, that I am complaining - he's so much help to me, especially when I am in school! He does most of the cooking (supper). I almost always do breakfast. I do all the raw. And I always do the dishes. I like to wash dishes. It's kind of therapeutic for me. But, here's what can happen as a result of a man being in the kitchen, LOL. I had to scrape this off. The flour set up like concrete! Oh how I love my husband to clean this up! :)

Photobucket

The next day we had pizza again, and so we each shared one half of one, and he also made some garlic knots. These are good!

Photobucket

We had grapes one night.

Photobucket

Last night we had a good snack. I took spinach leaves and put a piece of provolone cheese and a bit of tomato on them. We took each leaf and kind of made a wrap with it.

Photobucket

And this morning I had  one and one half hamburger buns, with butter  spread over them lightly, one all-natural beef sausage link and a piece or provolone cheese.

Photobucket

We are going to have our Rosh Hashana meal and then I am ready to go more raw. All this has been good (especially the pizza), but it's just not what my body need or has been wanting. I am desiring smoothies, fruits, greens, etc., so expect to see more of that in the last few days.

I haven't found my food additive booklet yet. Don't throw away your folders! It's here. It's just a matter of locating it.

La Shanna Tova to all who observe YHWH's feasts!

Blessings,
Kimberly ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment