Monday, September 13, 2010

Day Seventy Nine of My Health Journey

Whew! It has been a busy day. We went shopping for raw foods today. It's been a while. I am dead tired. i will put the groceries in a separate post. Meanwhile with this one I will continue with the health journey.

Yesterday morning, Sunday, we had juice.

Photobucket

I was afraid that the celery would make it a bit watery, so I put an extra pound of carrots.

Photobucket

For supper last night we had roast beef, potatoes and peas.

Photobucket

This morning we had a smoothie with 2 bananas, a peach, 3 pears and a handful of spinach (with filtered water, of course).

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was yummy! For lunch, when we got back from the shopping trip, we had another smoothie. Let me tell you - this was some powerful stuff! My husband and I both gave up on it after 1 1/2 glasses each. We know it was healthy thought.

Here's what it had in it: the meat and water of one coconut, a doughnut peach, 2 plums, 2 slices of cantaloupe and a handful of spinach.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For supper, I am thinking about wraps. We'll see! Oh, and I gained a pound, but it's fluid. It will go away with all this raw food! :)

Blessings,
Kimberly ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment