Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day Seventy Three of My Health Journey and Photos of Hurricane Earl Clouds as They Passed

Well, I am at 26 pounds down today, but I have been eating cooked foods mostly. In fact, the last couple of days I have had some soda, which my  body is not use to and today I am suffering from a terrible headache. . . not good. I have a test today in my Theology course and if it doesn't stop it will interfere with my concentration.

To start out with I took some photos from my kitchen window as Hurricane Earl passed. We didn't even get a drop of rain, but it did bring much cooler temperatures and a nice breeze.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As far as the food goes, Friday for supper we had roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and plantains.

Photobucket

Saturday for supper we had baked chicken, Greek pasta salad and pesto pasta.

Photobucket

Last night we actually had a bowl of ice cream. My husband loves ice cream! This is bad for my asthma, and I prefer frozen banana ice cream, but I didn't have any bananas frozen.

Photobucket

For breakfast today we just had a banana, which I didn't photograph, but that's it for the last couple of days. All this has put a pound back on me, but that's OK. I am still 26 pounds down and it's going to keep dropping! My husband is about 19 or 20 pounds down. I told you about my loose pants, but we can see the difference in that we are getting thinner and people are noticing. That is a good feeling!

I still haven't found my food additive book but I will. Time has just not been on my side.

Blessings,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment