Friday, September 3, 2010

Ciy Island and Hurricane Earl - Nice Pictures and Videos

Well, right now I am sitting here waiting on Hurricane Earl. I think we are not suppose to get more than a little heavy rain and wind gusts. It's getting really cloudy and dark here now. Praise YHWH for His hand of protection. Thank you to everyone that has been praying! This afternoon I decided to go out and to take some videos and photos to share with you. Some videos are focused on the chopiness of the waters, and the wind, etc., and others are focused more on the island. I got a few videos of the pigeons and swans here too, for the animal lovers!

I took photos of the island, in general, as I know that lots of you just like to see something different. I know I do. The first thing I ran into were these beautiful canaries.

Photobucket

They are owned by the barber shop, where my husband gets his hair cut.

Photobucket

Next, I took a photo of teh cloudy skies, as I came to an open place with a good view.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I passed a store with a sign up in the window, which is perfect for this post!

Photobucket

And I just had to capture these lovely flowers! They are so large and pink. Just beautiful!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I just got a few shots of the streets around the little beach, which I went to.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here is the beach.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is a few videos, which I took of the east side of the island.








I took a few more photos as we crossed the island.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here we are at the harbor, on the west side of the island.

Photobucket

This video focuses on the hurricane.



And here are a few that just focus on the island and some birds.









I took some more photos of the houses around the harbor.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I took a few stills of the birds.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And on my way home, I took a couple more.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you have enjoyed this, and now you can see what we are facing as the hurricane comes, which I don't think is going to be too bad.

Here are the last pictures of the sky, taken just a few minutes ago, three hours after the other photos and videos were taken.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blessings,
Kimberly ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment