Friday, September 3, 2010

Day Seventy One of My Health Journey

I wanted to go ahead and make this post tonight I am so excited! Do you know what happened today? Of course not, so let me tell you the good news. To be honest, I am a student, and I don't go out that much. I spend my days in elastic shorts, pajamas and sweat pants. Anything comfortable, and I only put my slacks or jeans on when I go out. I bought a pair or pants the same day that I bought a new dress for my daddy's funeral - the day after he died, March 30, 2010. My husband and I went for a walk today to take some photos and videos, and I put them on (a pair of white jeans) and I can actually get them off and on without unbuttoning them or unzipping them. They slide right over my hips, and I had to take them off because I was afraid that the would fall right off. I am now in jeans that I haven't worn in a few years. They were just a little bit tight, but about 10 or so more pounds and the will fit perfectly! But I am not going to stop there! No way! i am going to lose it all. I am now down 27 pounds! If you remember I was back down to 23 pounds, but it was fluid and it came right off.

Over the last few days, we have had

spaghetti. . .

Photobucket

lots of bananas. . .

Photobucket

pizza. . . I forgot to photograph it, so I photographed the box. I had been craving pizza for some reason.

Photobucket

salad . . .

Photobucket

and more spaghetti.

Photobucket

That's it for today - just short and sweet. I am really behind in my psychology class.

Blessings to all!
Kimberly ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment