Monday, October 4, 2010

More Photos of the Bronx

Last Wednesday we went shopping. I went to the dentist, to have my eyes checked, and to shop! We are redecorating the bedroom and laying down a new kitchen floor - if I can get rid of these gnats! I have many things to paint, but can't do it with the gnats around, as they will become trapped in the paint and ruin it. I can't (or don't want to) hang the new curtains until I paint, and don't want to put up the new ceiling fan until I paint the ceiling. I am also going to paint my bedroom suit. We got gnats because we buy our raw foods in bulk. And they are HARD to get rid of! WE have been using the fly strips and the vinegar. We have been massacring them when we see them in groups and still.... ugh! It's like the plague has struck here. Someone said to use hairspray - that it glues the wings together where they can't fly and mate. We are trying that now. Definitely though, we will be putting down the new floor. That doesn't rely on paint. :)

Anyway, here are a few photos of the Bronx. I wish I could have taken more, but it got dark on me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I even got a couple of videos for you so you can see what it's like to shop in the Bronx.





Blessings,
Kimberly ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment