Monday, October 4, 2010

Day One Hundred of My Health Journey

Wow! I bet you all thought that I disappeared. I haven't posted since September 26th! That's about a week. I have been trying to get all of my psychology work finished, which I finished up today. I have three weeks off of school. I don't even know what I weigh. I have been forgetting to weigh. We haven't really been eating healthy at all. We have been grabbing things from restaurants, just because it's been easier really. Needless to say, I don't remember what was on what day, so I'll just post the pictures, and it really doesn't matter since most things were unhealthy, as well. One thing you may like though - we went shopping last week so I have more pictures from a different area in the Bronx. I will post that in a following post.

Photobucket

I thought this banana's face was neat. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So there you have it... some healthy foods, but mostly not so healthy. I am really afraid to see the scales. Oy vey! I have to get back on track.

Blessings,
Kimberly ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment