Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November 2, 2010

Hi. I hope everyone is staying warm. It's COLD in New York, which caused me to break down and eat something hot and heavy yesterday, which added 2 pounds on me, and which is still causing my stomach to feel rather heavy today. Yes, that's right. Sunday I did really good. I water fasted all day until midnight and then had a salad and a banana. Then yesterday I water fasted all day until about nine o'clock last night and broke down and had rice and a nice fricassee, as I had told my husband I wanted something warm. You see, we don't have a heat, which we regulate. We only have a radiator, which sends heat from the boiler, which the landlord controls and sends at his discretion. Being that it is this early in the winter, the daytime is not in his discretion yet, and so I sat all day bundled up under my comforter in bed with a jacket on, and I was ready to have something warm! Now I regret it, however! I had a little bread and butter for breakfast this morning, but will then have only water until at least tonight... maybe longer.

Here's what I had Sunday night (and a banana, which is not shown). It had actually broken my barrier, as Monday morning I was down 31 pounds.

Photobucket

And this took me up two pounds (maybe - I have on extra clothes today as it is cold in here).

Photobucket

No further symptoms. I guess the day time water fasting hasn't been brining out any toxins. My asthma has improved a bit. I woke up today with my lungs burning from the cold air, but the smotheriness went away.

I'll be back soon with another update!

Blessings,
Kimberly ♥
Down 29 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment