Friday, November 26, 2010

Another Trip to Manhattan - the Beauty of Fall at Central Park

I have been missing in action, and I apologize, but things are pretty stressful and hectic in my life right now. I am taking an intensive history class, which I LOVE history, but NOT fitting what should be at least a 16 week course into 8 weeks, and so my grades have dropped a bit. Also I am expecting a relative to come and visit, which I have never seen before, so we have been cleaning from top to bottom, and also have been putting the things on the wall where we painted and left the walls bare because school started back up before we had a chance to finish, so I will show you the progress in my bedroom in another posting; however, I have had a bit of fun in the midst of all this stress. I got to go neglected my studies and went to Manhattan last Thursday, and had such a wonderful time. The highlight was that I went to the section of Central Park near 59th Street and just admired the beautiful handiwork of our Creator. Here are the photos.


Blessings,
Kimberly  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment