Monday, November 29, 2010

More Done to the Bedroom - Before and After

Well, when I left off the bedroom, I had started back to school. We painted, but didn't have time to finish, so I didn't hang anything up on the walls yet, and still had some moving things to do. My living room had been decorated in nautical things, and my bedroom had been decorated in more patriotic antique things. So we decided to switch. We moved my husband's computer, which is on a table, into the living room and moved some things from the living room into the bedroom. Our library is in the living room, and we honestly don't have much company, so we are making it into an office for my husband. I study on the bedroom, in bed, and like to have my privacy so I can concentrate, so now we are in separate rooms - though just across a divided wall, but I already miss him. He's my best friend! Anyway, my sister-in-law is here in New York, and I have never met her, so last week I took a couple of days off of school and we did all that is mentioned above, and cleaned from top to bottom. Now, I will show you our progress. I guess the best way is to show the walls, respectively, before and after.

This is the wall down the left side.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the wall after.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was where I was still working, and it was a bit piled up...

Photobucket

Here you can see my office... Since I wallow on the bed each day with my little desk and school items, I haven't put the new bedding on, but have pictured it here... The green and white bedspread, the crimson sheets and the green, white and coral pillow.

Photobucket

This is the wall to the right, before.

Honestly, I only have one. It is a photo, which I took of my husband, before I went to Tennessee in the summer of 2009. I took it so that I would have it on my camera, so that I could see everyday. He's shy though, so I had to black his face out here. You can see he's a handsome man though, at least in my eyes. :) The point is though that you can see the patriotic antique decor, which we are moving to the living room (office/library).

Photobucket

And here is the right wall, after.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(I still have to paint the door, or do something with it. It was beginning to crack, so I took the cracked paint off to see what was under, and this is what was left.)

Photobucket

Here is the back wall before. It's the wall, where my husband's computer table was.

Photobucket

And here it is after...

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the front wall before...

This is the bed again... but it's the only picture where you can see a little bit of the front wall. I had a blanket hanging over the dividing wall, but now have hung my net there.

Photobucket

And this is the front wall after.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next time, I will come with close-ups of my decorations. I hope you are enjoying the tour of my bedroom.

Blessings,
Kimberly ♥

Linked with:

1 comment:

  1. Good day! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the great info
    you have got right here on this post. I will
    be coming again to your weblog for more soon.

    Also visit my blog post: plastic surgery in columbus ohio

    ReplyDelete